SIMPLIFIED PRIVACY NOTICE
Based on the provisions of Articles 3, Section I, 31, 34, 35 and 36 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects of the State of Aguascalientes and its Municipalities, and its correlatives of the General Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects, extends this Simplified Privacy Notice of the Application of Attention for Public Security.
I.- Name of the person in charge.
The Secretary of Public Security of the State of Aguascalientes with address at Av. Aguascalientes Ote. S/N Col. Ex. Ejido Ojocaliente, C.P 20190, Aguascalientes, Ags, is from now on responsible for the use of the personal data that is provided.
- The purposes of the treatment for which the personal data is obtained, distinguishing those that require the consent of the owner.
The personal data that we collect through the Public Security Service Application may be used for the following purposes related to the legal relationship and/or the provision of services and procedures;
– Collection of data and information from our users that identifies an individual or that, with reasonable effort, can identify an individual. This may include the user’s phone number, persistent device identifier (eg, IMEI), location data, or any other information you voluntarily submit through use of the Application, storage of information you provide to us in any other way ( (i.e. event location, descriptions, customer service interactions, etc.), the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your mobile operating system, and information about how you use the application. In order to dispatch emergency services to the location of the event, your mobile device will need to allow the app to access your device’s location.
– 911 emergency call service.
– Prevention and detection of any illicit act foreseen in the corresponding legal regulations.
– Investigation and collection of evidence or any indication that could serve for the correct evaluation of a criminal act of public interest.
– Any other that the Secretary of Public Security of the State of Aguascalientes, through the Application of Attention for Public Security, considers of interest and for the benefit of the Public Security service of the State of Aguascalientes.
III.- When transfers of personal data are made that require consent, the following must be reported:
- a) The authorities, powers, entities, organs and government agencies of the three orders of government and the natural or legal persons to whom the personal data will be transferred; and
- b) The purposes of these transfers.
It is reported that personal data transfers will not be made in accordance, except those that are necessary to meet information requirements of a competent authority, which establishes and motivates the reason for your request.
Based on Article 24 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obligated Subjects of the State of Aguascalientes and its Municipalities, the Secretary of Public Security of the State of Aguascalientes is not required to obtain the consent of the user or owner to the treatment of your personal data considered as sensitive in the cases contemplated in the aforementioned article.
- The mechanisms and means available so that the holder, where appropriate, can express his refusal to process his personal data for purposes and transfers of personal data that require the consent of the holder.
The owner or user of the Public Security Service Application, owned by the Public Security Secretariat of the State of Aguascalientes, has the right to express their refusal to process their personal data directly before the Public Security Secretariat of the State of Aguascalientes with domicile in the street Av. Aguascalientes Ote. S/N Col. Ex. Ejido Ojocaliente, C.P 20190, Aguascalientes, Ags. or, do it through the emails jessica.villalpando@aguascalients,gob.mx and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the owner or user does not express his opposition or refusal to the use and/or treatment of his personal information, it will be understood that tacit consent has been granted for it, without any responsibility for the Secretary of Public Security of the State of Aguascalientes.
- The site where the comprehensive privacy notice can be consulted.
For greater knowledge of the means and procedures available to exercise the ARCO rights contemplated in the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Obligated Subjects of the State of Aguascalientes and its Municipalities, our Comprehensive Privacy Notice is available in the Attention Application for Public Security, as well as in the offices of the Secretariat located on Av. Aguascalientes Ote. S/N Col. Ex. Ejido Ojocaliente, C.P 20190, Aguascalientes, Ags.