STATE OF JALISCO – SAFE CITY SOLUTION
Jalisco is one of the most important states in Mexico because of its natural resources as well as its history. It’s bordered by six states and its capital city is Guadalajara. CityShob provides the State of Jalisco with a tailored and comprehensive City Safety and Security Solution.
City Safety and Security Solution, takes advantage of the Internet of Thing (IoT), the next step in the evolution of the Internet that connects people, process, data, and things, to better protect cities against crime, terrorism, and civil unrest. It helps law enforcement agencies monitor public areas, accurately detect incidents early on, track suspects, and respond faster through analysis of unusual activity patterns. The solution stands out with two important innovations: the fusing of data from multiple sources to identify real incidents and reduce false alarms, and the integration of multiple applications into one comprehensive solution.
The CityShob City Safety and Security Solution
- Collects data from a variety of sensors and stores it for processing
- Fuses, filters, and applies advanced analytics to the collected data to identify the most relevant information
- Visualizes the relevant information using layers to increase situational awareness
- Supports a wide variety of other integrated partner applications and analytics. It also provides operators with the following command and control tools:
- Video: Helps validate detected incidents in real time to decrease false alarms
- Situational awareness: Highlights threats, suspects, and their locations on a map in real time
- Incident management: Handles events over their lifecycle and shares event details with responders using mobile applications
CityShob provides the State of Jalisco with a tailored and comprehensive City Safety and Security Solution, based on a modular and scalable approach, which supports future growth, security, safety, and operational requirements. The solution is comprised out of four phases, based on a gradual growth in capabilities and magnitude.
The C-Insight Platform
The C-Insight platform will fuse data from a wide variety of existing and newly deployed sensors and subsystems which include:
- Cameras – existing and newly deployed
- License Plate Recognition (LPR) system
- Face Recognition
- Video Analytics
- Audio Analytics
- Gunshot detection
- Panic Buttons – installed in sensitive areas
- Open Source Intelligence system (OSINT)
- Police Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- Federal integration
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM)
- C-Share – mobile application for the citizen
- C-React – table-based application for field officers
- Big-Data Analytics – provide new insight from city data
If you’d like to learn more about CityShob, please contact us. We look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.