STATE OF AGUASCALIENTES – SAFE CITY SOLUTION
The State of Aguascalientes is located in north-centeral of Mexico with a population of 1.4 million people in eleven municipal authorities.
In October 2018, the government launched the C5-SITEC project to improve public safety.
The Aguascalientes Project is designed to supply a command-and-control system to the state of Aguascalientes in Mexico. The project was carried out ‘end-to-end’ by SYM Servicios Integrales – a leading integrator in safe and smart city projects throughout Latin America.
Within this framework, CityShob provided the C-Insight platform as the project’s comprehensive Command and Control system.
A Multi-Layered Approach
The C-Insight platform allows a multi-dimensional approach, providing a clear overview and full operational capabilities on multiple levels, simultaneously.
- Tactical – Activating forces and first responders, enabling short response times to events
- Operative – Activating forces and first responders, enabling short response times to events
- Strategic – Offering an integrated and holistic situational awareness picture, by identifying trends and enabling accurate forecasting.
The Aguascalientes project was a large-scale project, including the setup and implementation of multiple modules and capabilities:
- Deployment of the C5 HQ to enable over 100 agents and high-level officers to operate.
- The addition of 10 local Command and Control (C2) centers, bringing smart city benefits to the authorities scattered throughout the region.
- Providing the C-Share application, which allows citizens to report emergencies and urban hazards conveniently via smartphones.
- Equipping Security officials and First Responders with tablets (C-React) allowing for easy reaction and better handling of events in the field.
The deployment of C-Insight as part of the SITEC-5 project is an example of another successful project of the CityShob company, a project that combines a variety of unique and advanced capabilities and technologies.
The C-Insight Platform
As part of the project, a wide range of subsystems and sensors were integrated into a single, unified, holistic system that allows for better coordination and control between the various organizations.
- Integration of VMS systems that operate over 3000 cameras throughout the city
- 480 Panic buttons installed throughout the city
- Integration with ANPR systems interfaced with 220 dedicated cameras
- Integration of advanced analytics and facial recognition systems
- Integration with the CAD system to dispatch first responders
- Integration with an integrative management system of public transportation throughout the country that includes a dimension of safety, security and maintaining a level of service
If you’d like to learn more about CityShob, please contact us. We look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.