SeeU Share App for Citizens
An application that allows its users to report incidents to the SeeU organisation
HOW IT WORKS
Investigation & Analytics
Report empowers residents by allowing them to report on hazards and incidents and call in emergency 100
Communication SeeU Share allows the SeeU organization to engage with residents in a 2-way (optional) e-communication channel
Around me a GIS based module that allows SeeU to send relevant information according to residents location
Reply message by using a 2-way (optional) e-communication channel, the emergency services and SeeU agencies can send residents messages which enable them to “Reply” and send more information
In case of emergency the citizen can press the SOS button and create an event on the system which reports directly to the SeeU with the citizen location and phone number. The police operator will handle the citizen emergency event and the system will automatically allocate the relevant cameras covering the event area and provide the relevant procedural guide to the operator.
The citizen can observe any activity in the area and report an event.
- The event report will contain the category, subcategory, photos, video, audio recording and text.
- According to the event message category, the system will automatically send the event message to all the relevant agencies.
- The operator will handle the citizen event and the system will automatically allocate the relevant information and cameras which cover the event area and provide the relevant procedural guide to the operator.
The customer can communicate with citizens by sending a message with relevant information according to the citizens’ location. The customer can send several types of messages such as;
- Information message
- “Reply” message
- Customized reply message.
The citizen can see all message history.
Download the App
|Terms and conditions|
- SOS button send SOS message
- Event report send event message